Life boats on Epic

If we stay in cabin 10076 (port, forward) and look diwn from our balcony, will we see the ocean? Or is it blocked by the life boat? Any info?

I know if we look out we will see the ocean. However, we like to see the water if we look down as well.

Thank you.

If we stay in cabin 10076 (port, forward) and look diwn from our balcony, will we see the ocean? Or is it blocked by the life boat? Any info?

I know if we look out we will see the ocean. However, we like to see the water if we look down as well.

Thank you.

Pretty easy to figure out. Look on the deck plans to see where your room is and then look at a picture of the Epic and see where the lifeboats are in relation to your cabin.

Either way though the lifeboats won't block all that much of the view, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Cheers.

The second lifeboat on the port side is right below you. But as Colin stated, it won't impact you unless looking straight down. You should get a good view by looking slightly forward as well. It should be a non-issue unless you like to spend hours looking straight down at the water

Archived