Legend of the Sea

HI! We are looking at a cruise on Legend of the Sea. Reviewing several reviews. It seems to be mixed - either very positive or negative. Looking for any additional insight r/t Legend - since it has repositioned/new itineraries, new Captain, etc. Thank you

• 2 years later...

Hi

My first post and my first cruise on the Legend.We cruised from Honolulu to Sydney,leaving 24 May 2015.Food very good,crew excellent ,entertainment very good.We had cabin 2090 on deck 2 ( ocean view).We picked this cabin as I get sea sick and there is less roll on the lower decks. We both felt this was an excellent value for money cruise.

HI! We are looking at a cruise on Legend of the Sea. Reviewing several reviews. It seems to be mixed - either very positive or negative. Looking for any additional insight r/t Legend - since it has repositioned/new itineraries, new Captain, etc. Thank you

I have a lukewarm (both positive & negative) review in my signature below from March 2015. Is that recent enough for you? Likely a lot of the staff changed with the repo to Oz/Asia, but the ship pictures/condition etc should all be valid. I have found that I could have a top notch cruise on a ship one month, and then the next month when it's repositioned cruisers are reporting the worst cruise and staff they've ever experienced... My Vision experience comes to mind... so you're right in asking more recent info since arriving in Oz/Asia.