Lions on EA Sports Bar on Sunshine?

Flying Scot

First test is on while we are on Sunshine (22/6). Does anyone know if EA Sports bar will show it? It's on Sky Sports in UK but don't know where the ship gets its feed from. KO will be at 12 noon and its a port day so maybe the sports var won't even be open.

It's not fitba, it's rugby union's British and Irish Lions that are touring Australia. I've no idea what this 'soccer' thing is you talk of ;)

The Detriot Lions have come a long way since their 0-16 a few years back but last year was a backward step. I like Stafford and Calvin Johnson but Suh is a bit of an animal. On of the funniest incidents of last season was Jim 'know the rules Harbaugh' Schwartz throwing the challenge flag he wasn't supposed to on Thanksgiving

They can get Eurosport, Sky sports 1 and 2 as well.

However the staff when we were aboard couldn't tell you in advance what was going to be on. It was a port day when I wanted to watch Villa vs Chelsea 12.00 kick off. I went down at five too to find the bar deserted, no TV on. I went to reception to ask when it would be open and was told 4pm. I was not impressed, was less impressed an hour later when I walked past and saw the game on the small screen outside the bar. Went inside and the screens were showing the game but no commentary and we didn't get any until the bar worker turned up just before 4 to open the bar.

Typical of the awful communication that was part of our 5/5 experience..

Communication is a two way street. Leave a note for the cruise director (Noonan) asking him if it could be shown and/or who you need to ask in advance if they could show it.

Good idea. Why is he called Noonan? is he from Brazil?

Good idea. Why is he called Noonan? is he from Brazil?

His name is Kevin Noonan and he is from upstate New York. His wife is from the UK, I believe.

As far as CDs go, he is a good one. He switched to just using his last name name when an ACD, it worked and he hasn't looked back.

Archived