Carnival Freedom May 26-June 1 2013

We just returned yesterday from the 6 day Freedom Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on May 26-June 1. We had a great time !

Shout out to GAMOM, Ober, momdadcollegekids, and our other Roll Call peeps. I constantly asked people if they were on cruise critic trying to find you all. :rolleyes: I only found ONE other couple that new about Cruise Critic ! Hope you all had a fabulous time !

We're having a 16th Birthday party in a few minutes for our daughter & I'm still recovering from mountains of laundry. I'll write a full review soon ! :)

Great review checkers! Funny you mention the hidden rum trick, my son did the same thing! Not a problem at all! We loved the cruise and I am so sad it's over but have lots of great memories ! My husband met a lady at one of the trivia games and this was her 19th cruise and she said it was her favorite one ! So much to do all the time! Brad is a great cruise director! I wish we could have met, I didn't meet anyone from cruise critic either. Bummer!

We did go to the Piano Bar a few times. I don't know the man's name but he did a great job. No down time, just played one song after the other with a little chit chat in between. There seemed to be a group of 'usuals' that sat around the bar . We sat at the tables.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Archived