Shore Excursions booklet

hi,

i am going on the Explorer of the Seas on Aug 21. i was wondering if i can expect to receive a booklet of the shore excursions w/my cruise documents? i know that when i have sailed RCCL in the past, i did get one, but when i cruised NCL last summer they did not give us anything like that. just wondering...

thanks,

gina

If you get the booklet versus EDocs, the shore excursions will be in there. As the previous poster said, I would not wait, look and book on line before you get to the ship. The one you want may be sold out if you wait to do it on board.

Mike

I agree with previous posts. You can view all of the shore excursions for your cruise and book on-line. You can download and print the entire list of excursions, as well, so that you can read them without going back and forth on the website. I always book my shore excursions ahead. If you change your mind, you can turn in your tickets and they will credit your sea-pass account.

Hi How far ahead of your cruise can you book your excursions? We won't be sailing till Nov. thanks Judi:)

Usually about 6 monthis in advance. One way to find out is to try and book one for your cruise. It will either let you or not.

Mike

Last year when we were booked for a September cruise of Canada/NE on the Jewel we rec'd a booklet about 3 months before the cruise that had all the shore excursions for that itinerary in it. It also had the guest registration forms included if you wanted to fill those out and fax or mail them in. It was the size of a regular RCL brochure, but not on slick paper. When it first arrived I thought it was our docs and was surprised it was so early and so big, but I soon realized that it was shore excursions only. We usually book online so everything is paid for by the time we set foot on the ship. I was hoping we would get one of these for our Alaska cruise so I could give it to the other two in our party for them to choose something, but it looks like they're going to have to go online.

I've booked a trip on the Legend of the Seas, Dec 03,2005. I notice that I still can't book any shore excursions, also I've read on one site that the trip needs to be paid in full prior to booking shore excursions. Can anyone elaborate on this. Thanks

Jerryg

Archived