conquest basketball!!!

Do you guys remember, from previous cruises on Conquest, what time the basketball court shuts down??

(My son is a basketball freak! (plays year round, multiple teams, including high school, ect... )

I am thinking that at some point the towel hut stops passing out the basketballs, but if my son brought his own, would he be able to play with his own basketball, or do they SHUT IT DOWN?

im thinking flat ball and pump, lol. :rolleyes:

On our Glory cruise in April, they shut down the "deck sports" at 5 pm because they were on the deck above the specialty restaurant ( which opened at 5 pm) .

Since the Glory and the Conquest are in the same class of ships and both have the Steakhouse in the same location, I would assume the same rules apply.

Guess he's gonna have to spend time with his family at some point, don't know if that is a good thing or bad.

why would you assume we would not spend family time?

We spend a lot of family time on the b-ball court, me, him, his little brother and dad all enjoy playing.

That being said, we enjoy other things, but being active is important to us as well, guess some might not understand. oh well.

dont get me wrong, its OKAY.. we just love basketball. we have not ever cruised with a court onboard so my family was just looking forward to it. there are lots and lots of other things we would be doing too. probably having dinner around that time anyways, was just wondering about a little late night under the stars court time.

Archived