Halifax, private tour to Peggy's Cove

Hi:

Lots of people have taken private tours. There are quite a few companies with cars, vans and busses that run tours. If you go back to the Ports of Call page for Canada and do a search (Look to the right of the blue bar near the top of the page) for Halifax private tours, you will find many previous posts.

If you go to the Nova Scotia pages in the Trip Advisor forums you will find me there. Send me a private message with your email address and I will send you my notes for Halifax, gleaned from posts over the years.

Has anyone had experience taking private tour from cruise ship terminal in Halifax to Peggys Cove? We are a group of 10-12 sailing in October

We just got back from cruise on Marina and had fabulous tour with Halifax Cruise Ship Taxi Tours. We took the Historic Halifax and Peggy's Cove with lobster lunch at Ryers- what a time it was the best ever so friendly, knowledgeable and the freshest lobster- highly recommend.

Archived