First GS booked SOOOOO excited

Can you please post a pic of your Oasis GS? That's what we have next month, our first on a big ship, we've previously done Monarch and Sovereign.

To the OP...enjoy! And do take advantage of your perks! We too especially love the full breakfast menu, my family says the breakfast potatoes are the best onboard, lol.

I found a video for you. Not of our room but it's exactly the same layout when looking at the video. Same deck size too.

Our room was 9254, totally quiet and wonderful!

Have fun!!! You're gonna love it!

Thanks everyone for your responses, even more excited now. Think it's a good job we have a JS this year and GS next year, not the other way round!! JS on Indy are very nice though. Roll on 24th August.

Thanks everyone for your responses, even more excited now. Think it's a good job we have a JS this year and GS next year, not the other way round!! JS on Indy are very nice though. Roll on 24th August.

If it's ok with the finances, I'd upgrade the JS to a GS. It's pretty awesome. Although my opinion wouldn't really matter since we've never sailed in anything under a GS. :)

If it's ok with the finances, I'd upgrade the JS to a GS. It's pretty awesome. Although my opinion wouldn't really matter since we've never sailed in anything under a GS. :)

No GS left now, when we booked we thought about it but it would have been an extra £1,400 (£50 per person per night) which did not seem worth it. For the 8 night the difference is £400 total for the 8 nights for the 2 of us so we thought as it was for our anniversary it was worth it. As we are diamond we get the drinks etc in DL which is a really nice location on deck 14.

You will love the suite. When we do RCCL we only book the GS. It is well worth the additional cost.

Now I'm waiting for someone to tell you how you are wasting your money.

I've actually had that happen. Oh well . . . to each his own! :rolleyes:

Archived