Carnival Pride food availabilty?

kmdivy215

First time Carnival Cruiser, been on Disney about 7 yrs ago, last year did a RCCI and now trying Carnival Pride. I was just wondering if you can get food/tea/coffee etc. all the time? On RCCI last year every night they had a small area in the solarium pool area with different items all the time, we would go down late and have a snack or two, nothing big but it was enjoyable. During the day they had lots of items, pizza salads, burgers etc, kind of a mini buffet. Thanks for the help, and any tips and tricks I would love to hear. We are just 3 friends that love to vacation together and decided cruising is the way to go for us! ( Our husbands hate to travel and we are all blessed that they don't mind if we go)!:)

First time Carnival Cruiser, been on Disney about 7 yrs ago, last year did a RCCI and now trying Carnival Pride. I was just wondering if you can get food/tea/coffee etc. all the time? On RCCI last year every night they had a small area in the solarium pool area with different items all the time, we would go down late and have a snack or two, nothing big but it was enjoyable. During the day they had lots of items, pizza salads, burgers etc, kind of a mini buffet. Thanks for the help, and any tips and tricks I would love to hear. We are just 3 friends that love to vacation together and decided cruising is the way to go for us! ( Our husbands hate to travel and we are all blessed that they don't mind if we go)!:)

Room Service and Pizza are 24/7, and you can always get coffee/tea/lemonade/iced tea/water on Lido deck. I'm not sure if there are other late night options, we were always full from dinner!! During the day, other than the regular buffet, there is also the grill with hotdogs, burgers, fries etc.

We had a great time on the Pride last fall - my review is in my signature if you're interested!

Have fun :)

Jenn

thanks for the info, we were always full too, but sometimes a small snack and relaxing on deck was fun, they had stuff like cookies, fresh fruit, pastries was just thinking of something along those lines, without getting room service. I'm sure it won't take away from the fun we will have if that isn't available. This is the first time us having a balcony room, so maybe we will use room service more, for our late night snacks.Do they have items like that on the room service menu?

The coffee shop has DELISH treats like cookies/cakes, etc for a small price. I always end up buying a few of the giant choc chip cookies!

Room Service also has those snacky/dessert items (for free, but add a tip), and all their sandwiches come with chips on the side. The chocolate cake here is quite good too!

Archived