~~ Question regarding making changes before final payment with TA. ~~

Thank you in advance for any insight regading my issue:

I have booked a cruise with a small group (7 cabins). My cabin is adjoining with my daughter, her friend and two other people from a different family. This is a cruise to celebrate one of my DD's friends sweet sixteen. Since the booking (gasp lol) the birthday girl has decided to not be friends with the young ladies going on the cruise and is "tweeting" that she and her family want to go to mexico. Ok - here's my dilemma. My dad and DS are in a double down the hall. The adjoining cabin was so i could keep my eye on the teens. IF the party girl isnt going...... I still want to go because my dad is flying in to be with his grandkids. Two people cancel and i have two spots available. How easy is it to just move everyone around before final payment?? Should we make the move now if it is a price issue?? Please help me figure this out! Being one who hates drama, i never anticipated this especially since my DD has known this girl forever! :eek:

PS - i would really like to keep adjoining cabin!!!

Archived