miracle passengers after 6/5--any take wet n wild cave tubing?

rkmom

We are on the Miracle 7/3 and booked for Wet n Wild cave tubing. But I'm not sure about the times he quoted me. I was just wondering if you had taken this tour--what time did you meet and return to the dock? When was the last tender?

If you were on a cruise prior to the 6/5 Miracle, your times in port were different, so I thank you for trying to help, but I really want to know about the times since the itinerary change.

thanks!

Kim

This is copied from an e-mail yesterday. I think it should clear up the same questions I had a couple of days ago.

Certainly Carnival has changed their schedule to

Belize the ship will be in on Thursdays instead of

Fridays also since the ship will be coming on thursday

the time in port has been extended by one hour, this

means that instead of meeting at 7:00am we can now

meet at 8:00am or as early as you can, the last tender

will be leaving back to the ship at 2:00pm local time

which is 4:00pm ship's time, if we depart at 8:00am

this will put us back at the dock at 1:00pm.

Thank you,

Marvin

Have a great cruise!! We leave tomorrow :) !

Debbie

Our group of 8 Miracle cruisers did the cave tubing with Wet n Wild on June 23. Marvin had the whole schedule change figured out ahead of time for us and he and his staff were ready and waiting for us when we got off our tender on Thursday morning. We had an AWESOME adventure! Belize was one of our favorite stops thanks to our guide Charlie, his assistant, Herbie, and our driver, Rudy. You should have NO WORRIES about booking this tour and I'm sure you'll find it's one of the best values out there...especially when you consider lunch is included! We still had almost an hour after the tour to shop in the tourist village, get a drink, use the email cafe availabe at the port, and then get in line for the tender back to the ship. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did! :)

Archived