Ideas for souvenirs if shopping time limited?

rkmom

We are probably not going to have much time to shop due to Ruins excursion time, but I would like to get one or two things if possible. What shops would be easy to get to but have a range of things to buy (inexpensive) for souvenirs?

I collect shot glasses, my daughter wants keychains. I like to have some sort of thing I can use for an ornament for the Christmas tree. Or just something to have to remind us of our trip.

So, if I just have a few minutes, where would you recommend I run to?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Kim

We did the ruins tour & had plenty of time to shop at the pier afterwards. There is also a shop at the ruins & they give you time to look. I would say that the shop at the ruins has more crafts & handmade things. I think the things you are looking for would probably be at the pier.

One thing I bought at the pier is a set of 3 magnets that the man paints with his fingers. You know when you are shopping--there is so much to look at & it is a little overwhelming. I wasn't even sure I wanted to buy the magnets--but now that I have them home I really love looking at them every time I open the refrig they remind me of my cruise. They are really quite pretty. Have a great time!

Archived