Valor cabins 7434 & 7439

ChelleBee

quick question...how many chairs/loungers are on these extra long balconys right next to the aft wraps? my sister is thinking of getting an interior to cut expenses and i told her she and her husband could always hang out on our balcony with us....but we would need 4 seats...we have 7439

I have been in 6450 on both the Valor and Glory, one floor down but same type of room. They both had two chairs and a lounger on the balcony.

Edited by figdu

This is a picture from Valor 7439 on our cruise last July. A lot of people said we would have a lounge chair, but we DID NOT. We only had 3 regular sized chairs. One of the chairs did somewhat recline, but it was not a lounge chair like you would think.

487285_4284601317942_324618576_n.jpg

Edited by AmandaKaye79

• 2 months later...
thanks everyone. if there are the 2 chairs and/or an extra chair or lounger, we can always use the stool from the dressing area for a fourth seat.

We had this same room on Carnival Destiny in December. We had 2 chairs and a table. Doesn't hurt to ask your room attendant for an extra chair. Maybe they can find you one. We are booked in 7434 this January and we can't wait to get back on that balcony! You will love it!

I don't think a lounge chair will fit on a regular balcony. The balcony on 7434 is about 3 times as long as a usual balcony. All that extra balcony space for an 8B price!

Okay, I'm with ya now. We have the 7434 booked also.. we had the same room on the Destiny, love the balcony and the price! Your last post said "7343" which confused me. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
We had 7434 on our June cruise on the Valor. There were 2 chairs and a lounger. Loved the extended balcony and that side of the ship.

We had 7439 on our honeymoon cruise last June, we had a lounger a chair and a small table.

Thank you everyone! Four more months and I'll be sitting in that lounger on 7434! :D

• 1 month later...