Sting ray tour group help me pick

k9hndler

Our Family is looking to book a private excursion to Stingray City on November 21st. We have some small kids and older adults, and need advice on what out fitter people recommend. I have narrowed it down to Capt Marvin, Mobey Dick and MarineLand Tours. Any input would be helpful. We are on the NCL Pearl.

How many people are in your group? Not to make your decision more difficult, but I'll add another to you list for consideration. have you looked at the Outrage Stingray City Eco tour?

Not only does it go to stingray city but it goes to starfish beach which is super shallow and perfect for little kids and older ones too:-)

We did the full day trip and we also go to do tubing which our older kids loved. Check it out as its a great price for a private trip.

It will only take 10 people so if you group is bigger, it may not work for you.

• 4 weeks later...

We have went with Moby Dick tours twice but last year we went with MarineLand tours......I will always go back to them. I have difficulty climbing the ladder on the traditional boat with Moby Dick so we decided to try MarineLand.

We are going back to Grand Cayman in December and we are booking with MarineLand Tours again.

Check out their website http://www.marinelandtours.com/index.php

Our Family is looking to book a private excursion to Stingray City on November 21st. We have some small kids and older adults, and need advice on what out fitter people recommend. I have narrowed it down to Capt Marvin, Mobey Dick and MarineLand Tours. Any input would be helpful. We are on the NCL Pearl.

We have been very happy with Mobey Dick and they are very good with kids. Also like that they don't require a deposit.

Archived