Steakhouse

In the past, we have been able to get house wine half price on the first night at the steakhouse. Does anyone know if this is still in affect?

Wine the first night is free. Not that good though.

I like the HE MAN surf and turf. They charged me an extra $20 for the extra entree.

We are thinking of going to the steak house for our cruise in August. We will be traveling with our 3 boys, 18, 14 & 12 & wanted to take them along. Sounds like the portions are too large for the kids. Are the kids able to eat for a reduced price? Any accomodations for children?

No kids portions. Mine can handle them no problem. It's $35 regardless of age, if they order an entree.

We are thinking of going to the steak house for our cruise in August. We will be traveling with our 3 boys, 18, 14 & 12 & wanted to take them along. Sounds like the portions are too large for the kids. Are the kids able to eat for a reduced price? Any accomodations for children?

You have boys that age and they don't eat like adults? When my boys were that age (and I still have a DS 14 at home) they ate me out of house and home! :eek:

You have boys that age and they don't eat like adults? When my boys were that age (and I still have a DS 14 at home) they ate me out of house and home! :eek:

I was thinking the same thing! I can't imagine boys that age who couldn't finish off a meal in the steakhouse!

Archived