Relaxing Rome Easy On The Legs

Has anyone done this half day excursion to Rome?

If so, was it worth doing considering that it is just a city coach tour with no stops around Rome?

Also, does the excursion go morning or afternoon?

Sorry for so many questions but Hubby has bad health and I think would find a full day excursion too tiring; a morning excursion would be better as he generally has to sleep in an afternoon.

we looked into it as sis has M.S and her good days can not be relied upon. However the group decided it would be worth booking a private tour as the smaller taxi van can drive into the city and get closer than the coach. We wanted to visit the Vatican. I do appreciate that a cost is involved and we are able to share that between the six of us. Also we were advised to take her blue badge. I found the Disabled Cruise Travel forum had lots of advice. It is well worth asking on that forum. Good luck.

Hi thereYes we have done this trip- twice!We took the 4 hour morning trip Easy on the Legs Relaxing Rome where after a 'comfort stop' at a cafe just before entering Rome we stayed on the coach for a superb tour of almost all the stunning sights of Rome.This was a really great way to see a huge number of important buildings from the comfort and safety and airconditioned comfort of a luxury coach.I would not like to cross the road in Rome lol.Brilliant and memories are made of this.THere was also a 'loo stop' on the journey back- an opportunity to buy postcards, souvenirs etc.Flopsy

Archived