Days Inn Hollywood FLL Airport S....laundramat ??

DaRu

I've not seen this talked about, so I hope some one can chime in...

We will be returning to FLL on January 19th after cruising X-Silhouette. Since we are not returning home to Canada immediately following our cruise, we will need to locate a laundramat or a wash 'n fold establishment, in the vacinity of the DAYS INN HOLLYWOOD FLL AIRPORT SOUTH. (North 29th Ave.)

Any local person able to give me an address so that I can "Google Map" it ??

Thanks

I am familiar with this hotel because a friend of mine stayed there for a month while in training for a new job whose headquarters were nearby. It was a few years ago, but the hotel had coin operated machines on premises. Have you contacted the hotel to verify if they have coin operated washers and dryers?

oncruisecontrol...Thank you for your response. No, we've not contacted the hotel as of yet, as it is too far in advance. We're just trying to answer our questions as we think of them :) And due to the fact that we are not staying at a hotel upon our return, I don't think that the Days Inn would allow us to use their facilities, if available. We'll continue to look.....

oncruisecontrol...Thank you for your response. No, we've not contacted the hotel as of yet, as it is too far in advance. We're just trying to answer our questions as we think of them :) And due to the fact that we are not staying at a hotel upon our return, I don't think that the Days Inn would allow us to use their facilities, if available. We'll continue to look.....

I guess I misread your original post. I assumed you would be staying at the hotel since you were asking for a Laundromat nearby. There is a Laundromat on East Dania Beach Blvd in the same shopping plaza as the Winn-Dixie supermarket. It is a clean facility with a nice manager. I wash my oversized comforters there. The address is 358 East Dania Beach Blvd, Dania Beach Florida. It's about 3 miles from the Days Inn.

oncruisecontrol...that's alright. We ARE staying at the Days Inn for a 2 day pre-cruise ...then returning to that hotel to retrieve our car before heading off to visit with friends. Hence the need to do laundry before we go visiting :)

Thank you for the address...I'll add the information to our "cruise file"

Archived