cabin cases

hi, just packing for the majesty on Friday, bought new cases the other said "es there big enough" but they are not as big as the ones we gave away !!! my question is I have a small cabin case, and want to know if you , can put small docking station for ipad in cabin :confused: case or will it have to go in big cases, I am trying to eliminate weight in cases for the hold, apart from packing and re-packing, looking forward to to Friday :) would appreciate any help from all you seasoned travellers x

hi, just packing for the majesty on Friday, bought new cases the other said "es there big enough" but they are not as big as the ones we gave away !!! my question is I have a small cabin case, and want to know if you , can put small docking station for ipad in cabin :confused: case or will it have to go in big cases, I am trying to eliminate weight in cases for the hold, apart from packing and re-packing, looking forward to to Friday :) would appreciate any help from all you seasoned travellers x

Son 1 always packs ipod thing in hand luggage. He thinks it may "get lost" in the hold. He has taken it that way for years.

Cabin baggage every time.

I bought a clear plastic food box from Asda (or was it Tesco ?) with clip on lid with fastening catches - which by good fortune proved a perfect fit for iPod travel speaker, mains adaptor, folding headphones and Ipod (in protective leather case) - added almost nothing to the weight and keeps the kit safe in transit.

Great purchase - mind you I get a few strange looks from fellow air passengers when I produce the lunch container and out comes the headphones and iPod !!!

Archived