Has anyone done a cruise with lots of sea days...............

in a row?

We are going to Hawaii in September on the Radiance of the Seas and are very excited about it!! BUT!!:eek: We have never taken a cruise with so many sea days in a row.....5 to be exact! There is not much info that I can find on here from people who have done this.

I can lay around for a while, but I'm not sure about 5 days! Are there lots of activities and such? If not, I am off to find that thread on good books!:D

Thanks, as always!

Tara

I did the reverse of this last year Hawaii to Vancouver in April/May.

Keep in mind that during those 5 days in the Pacific that satellite coverage is very spotty. Nobody puts a communication satellite over the middle of the pacific ocean so the shows on the TV will be only what is stored locally. That means no live sports and news.

Now for me, this is great. I want to disconnect and I had lots of books (yay Kindle) and some movies on the laptop.

I mention this only because it is very common in places like the Caribbean that they have (for instance) a nationally broadcast NFL game and news channels.

When I read this thread starter I thought of your review immediately. OP should look for it and read. Very nice review and OP will be hooked.

I just read this review and LOVED it!!:D We have stateroom 9256, which looks to have a HUGE balcony! I guess if we get really bored, we can have a party out there!!:D

For those of you on this cruise, you are welcome to join us!;)

It sounds like there is plenty to do along with just relaxing! THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone for your great responses!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! I really appreciate even the responses of people who did not enjoy this. My favorite reason for becoming addicted to this site is people's honesty!!:cool:

I am more than sure that we will be fine!!

Tara

Archived