Islandz Tours Nassau

rkj1969

Just found their Facebook page and website on a different forum....they have an interesting looking Rum Runners walking tour and a couple of artsy tours....has anyone tried this outfit?

great reviews on tripadvisor...waiting on a response to my email regarding the cancellation policy in the event of ship delays/itinerary changes!

We're booked for the Rum Tour! The Facebook pics look like great fun!

The instructions they sent just say to call if you need to cancel within 48 hours - but you wouldn't be out anything as you just pay cash to the guide at the start of the tour!

Really looking forward to it -- doing it on our own was our second option, but I think it will be much more fun to hear all the pirate stories...

Edited by rkj1969

• 2 weeks later...

I booked the rum runner tour as well. Great reviews on trip advisor. And I asked on fb about cancellation and got a quick response. Same as above, can reserve without paying. Looking forward to some history and samples. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this is an old thread...but I just wanted to point out that the Islandz Tours "Rum Runners Passage Tour" is NOT the same as going to John Watlings distillery tour!

JW Distillery tour is on the itinerary for IT's tour, but you also go to 3-4 other places for other rum infused food & beverages!

I am about to book it....I will come back and leave a review on IT's tour :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This tour was fantastic. I posted a review on trip advisor. Maria presented a wealth of information and took time to answer our questions. You get quite a bit of rum as well. Worth the money for sure!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app