FTTF Question?

msstarr22

Carnival doesn't let u book Fttf until 120 days prior to sailing. That's what I was told yesterday by a carnival employee

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Strange I booked ours 8 months out for the Liberty-October 2013.

After reading this thread, I just booked my FTTP for July 22, 2013. I wish i would have noticed how many was left. I booked FTTP for two rooms.

We have never done this but I hope I am happy with my decision. I have seen different opinions if it helps during anytime dining situations. One poster on CC said it did not, yet another said it was the best feature of the pass.

Any ideas?

Carnival doesn't let u book Fttf until 120 days prior to sailing. That's what I was told yesterday by a carnival employee

Not true, I've purchased it at over 180 days out and my last cruise was about 150 give or take a few days.

I'm about 150 days out and just purchased mine. The room being ready right away is worth it to me. The booking system is a bit clunky treating it as an excursion though so watch out for that.

After reading this thread, I just booked my FTTP for July 22, 2013. I wish i would have noticed how many was left. I booked FTTP for two rooms.

We have never done this but I hope I am happy with my decision. I have seen different opinions if it helps during anytime dining situations. One poster on CC said it did not, yet another said it was the best feature of the pass.

Any ideas?

FTTF does not get you to the front of the line for ATD but then again neither does diamond/Platinum.

Archived