After 489 days... FINAL CALL time!

:D eeep! I just got an email from my Carnival coordinator asking me to call her this afternoon for my final time/location! 489 days from our engagement until today... hard to believe there are just 18 to go! (but who's counting?!) :D

Just had to share excitement with girls that understand... now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :p

For those wondering... here are all the elements I went through on my final call with my Carnival POC a few minutes ago:

• Ship
  • Date
  • TWE provided staff (eg coordinator & minister) ... note: even though I am bringing my own officient they are still having one there.
  • Ceremony duration limit
  • confirmation of small table for our sand ceremony
  • guest count of sailing & non
  • directions for guests/check in/ID requirements
  • Directions to arrive dressed except for FI & myself (my BMs wont be dressed either)
  • Which cabins will be ready for us
  • carry on allowance for bride/groom
  • ceremony time & location
  • reception time & location
  • cake requirements/size & decorating
  • extra tables as requested for reception
  • first dance (and any other special request songs)
  • what to expect of the photographers

She was very thorough... I did express that I had submitted ceremony info to TWE & never heard back. Then I sent a follow up & never heard back on that either. She said she would contact them for me. So far - TWE has me nervous. It's not that difficult to reply & confirm you have received a document!

So excited for you. I live in Long Beach and saw the ship sail yesterday and I thought of you and knew you would be up soon. What is your wedding day again?

July 5... just a couple of weeks before you I think. Let me know if you have questions you want me to specifically get answered for you during mine & I'll do my best!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

That's right around the corner. You must be so excited. I don't think I have any specific questions right now, but I may hit you up right before. I would love to read a review once you get back. Especially about the photographer, wedding coordinator, dj (if you have one), videographer (if you have one), etc. And of course any advice you might have. Oh, and let me know how the phone call with the wedding experience goes.

That's right around the corner. You must be so excited. I don't think I have any specific questions right now, but I may hit you up right before. I would love to read a review once you get back. Especially about the photographer, wedding coordinator, dj (if you have one), videographer (if you have one), etc. And of course any advice you might have. Oh, and let me know how the phone call with the wedding experience goes.

Ill be sure to post about it when I return. We did book the dj so sounds like a similar experience for us. Ill let you know when I hesr from the wedding experience. .. still crickets there. :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I would appreciate it. So excited for you. I remember when I first came on these boards and saw your post. I was like wow, she's 20 days before me on the same ship, but that is so far away. And now it is so close. :)

I had my final call with TWE yesterday! It was maybe a 3-4 minute conversation & she just confirmed what was on the ceremony outline. She was really nice but if I didn't know what I do from this board & researching, I'd probably be more nervous about what to expect.

Archived