POV on Grandeur

I have been on a few RCI ships all Inside. DH went on his first cruise and I introduced him to the "Royal Way of Cruising". We are not planning a cruise next year for DH's 40th BD and DS (9) first cruise. I was looking at the decks and have been trying to get more info on the POV. I don't think I can swing the extra $ for a balcony but thought an OV would be nice..then read about the POV. Please tell me your honest pros and cons of these rooms. I know they would be off the centrum with maybe some noise...be we fall asleep to tv on anyways, but would that overpower the tv? I read that some folks feel like they were "cheaply put together" but yet the SQ FT looks like they are somewhat bigger then a normal OV. The sailing we are interested in has all 16 still open but we will not be booking until Jan...so in 6 months their is a chance they will be taken. A risk we have to take.....unless I can get in on another WOW event with reduced deposit. SO...POV....what do you think???

Thank you for letting me know. Right now the biggest thing is sitting on my hands until Jan to book. And biting my nails that there will still be one open. Or crossing my toes there is something else like the WOW event (yes, I know it just passed) that will reduced the deposit. AAhhh, the fun and joys of figuring out vacation!! LOL

Thank you for letting me know. Right now the biggest thing is sitting on my hands until Jan to book. And biting my nails that there will still be one open. Or crossing my toes there is something else like the WOW event (yes, I know it just passed) that will reduced the deposit. AAhhh, the fun and joys of figuring out vacation!! LOL

If you know someone cruising soon, you can ask them to purchase an Open Booking for you. The cost would be $100 and they could transfer the booking to you when they get back from the cruise.

Archived