Don't Judge Me....

thatsonofa

I love reading post on Carnival here. So far, I read that some people think it's funny to be drunk at a safety drill, that so many others think it is a joke and go for it. Than of course there is the person that thinks old people can't handle things. All the people that are hiding in rooms and think it is ok.

People always ask me why I don't go on a Carnival cruise......and I just tell them to read cruise critic under Carnival for all the reasons.

Your screen name is pretty ironic since you really don't seem to have a sense of humor at all, yet you like to hang at the Carnival board for sts and giggles. Maybe you should try a trip off your high horse and actually try to cruise Carnival rather than just criticize those that do.

I love reading post on Carnival here. So far, I read that some people think it's funny to be drunk at a safety drill, that so many others think it is a joke and go for it. Than of course there is the person that thinks old people can't handle things. All the people that are hiding in rooms and think it is ok.

People always ask me why I don't go on a Carnival cruise......and I just tell them to read cruise critic under Carnival for all the reasons.

When is your next cruise and on what line? I surely would not want to be on it with you. Please take your negativity and move along...Oh wait, I looked at your posting profile and you seem to be anything anti CCL. So why even bother posting n a CCL board? Why do you even bother, unless you are a narcissist?

Sorry, but I usually don't post something so negative but really???

As far as the OP... I will be right there with you :D

Ya know, that Faster to the Fun thingie that charges $50 to get a drink faster, is the real culprit to people enjoying themselves and dissing the muster drill. By the time the muster happens, they are totally smashed (and many who just wanna have fun). Nothing wrong with that, it's called profit. So, Carnival knows that a certain population will be nonfunctional. Bottom line, take care of yourself and your family and don't worry about the drunks. JMHO.

Ahhh, last year me and one onf my friends had a slight drink-of-the-day buzz when we entered the muster drill thing, (we entered at the required time, and were tolds no drinks inside, sucked them down, and were standing there for an hour, tipsy as can be, while they kept letting people in who couldnt get there on time, repeating the same speech over and over. OMG I have heard they do the Valor speech in English and Spanish, OMG cant wait lol better have a drink in each hand

Ahhh, last year me and one onf my friends had a slight drink-of-the-day buzz when we entered the muster drill thing, (we entered at the required time, and were tolds no drinks inside, sucked them down, and were standing there for an hour, tipsy as can be, while they kept letting people in who couldnt get there on time, repeating the same speech over and over. OMG I have heard they do the Valor speech in English and Spanish, OMG cant wait lol better have a drink in each hand

They did on the Victory the two times we sailed out of San Juan, longest darn muster drill ever.

Every time someone attempts to post something funny here and everyone comes down on them like a ton of bricks I always picture Rodney Dangerfield tugging at his collar and saying "Uhhh, tough crowd".

BTW, fun drinking game: Every time a waiter offers you a drink of the day take it.. by the drill you will have had 67 and your sign and sail will already be $400 :eek:

Here we go again! *sigh*. The OP was obviously just having fun but as usual the "CC Angels" have flown over on their "golden wings" to preach to the poor, sinner that is the OP. Can't have a thread without the "perfect" folks showing up to lecture the immature, misguided poster.

Just as sure as water is wet, the goodie to shoes are always lurking to show their "superior" intellect.

Buzzed does not mean drunk and obnoxious folks. How 'bout you fogies start your cruise off with your Boston iced tea and mind your business while I sip on a couple of them tasty Iced teas from Long Island!! Thanks for listening folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! :rolleyes:

Ya know, that Faster to the Fun thingie that charges $50 to get a drink faster, is the real culprit to people enjoying themselves and dissing the muster drill. By the time the muster happens, they are totally smashed (and many who just wanna have fun). Nothing wrong with that, it's called profit. So, Carnival knows that a certain population will be nonfunctional. Bottom line, take care of yourself and your family and don't worry about the drunks. JMHO.

FTTF has nothing to do with drinking. Had FTTF on our last cruise and didn't have my first beer until day 3. :confused:

Let me get this straight, you still read the Carnival board to convince yourself not to go. Maybe a possible case of misery likes company or to feel better about your decision?. Life is short, spend time doing what you love and what matters. There are many places many of us don't want to be for various reason (possibly any line you are on) but some are really smart enough not to waste their time and energy there. Maybe that's the LIFE's lesson you have missed out, seek out that which make you better not bitter, accepting not judgmental. R-U-havin-fun-yet or you missed the FUN ship in 2010?

After the liquor wears off the drunk will become sober and even be better, what cure is there for you? Maybe stop reading the Carnival board and find your fun in 2013.

Read the other boards, and you wil not see a thread like this. Only on the Carnival board. I read it because I think it is humorous of how far this thread can go discussing getting drunk for a safety drill.

Read the other boards, and you wil not see a thread like this. Only on the Carnival board. I read it because I think it is humorous of how far this thread can go discussing getting drunk for a safety drill.

I went through your profile and read your other posts. Point is if you have no intention of doing something, why waste your time here? You are judging a cruise line by what a small percentage of posters say online. My gosh, that's like the small and shallow minded cruiser who judges a country after being in one port.

Again spend your time, online or in real life, among those that inspire you to be better not bitter. You came off old and bitter, not only on this post but others I read. I only read the boards that I have INTEREST in. Right now, just back from a Carnival cruise, planning Princess next and eyeing RCL. If you troll other broads for FUN, please try cruise a line that is really FUN. It's time for havingfun2013 and beyond.

I will take a drunk, eventually they will sober up, over old and bitter, their lifetime of misery, any day!. Please sail on to find havingfun2013! Life is too short or troll around places/boards you have no interest in!

I went through your profile and read your other posts. Point is if you have no intention of doing something, why waste your time here? You are judging a cruise line by what a small percentage of poster say online. My gosh, that's like the small and shallow minded cruiser who judges a country after being in one port.

Again spend your time, online or in real life, among those that inspire you to be better not bitter. You came off old and bitter, not only on this post but others I read. I only read the boards that I have INTEREST in. Right now just back from a Carnival cruise, planning Princess next and eyeing RCL. If you troll other broads for FUN, please try cruise a line that is really FUN.

Great post!

Ummm or how about those with families and small children use FTTF to get to the cabin early for naptime, unpacking, and relaxation instead of waiting in long lines with tired screaming children who've been travelling all morning/day. FTTF doesn't make people anymore drunk then those who board the regular way. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. LOL

He's not out to get buzzed for the muster drill, he's out to get buzzed by the time the muster drill starts. It's a time goal, not a destination goal.

The only time I saw anyone that was obnoxiously drunk during muster was on another cruise line...:rolleyes: go figure. I guess the hoity toity just get buzzed quietly and don't talk about it (or on this case light heatedly joke about it).

No reason to be so wound up and uptight. Sheesh. Do as your user name suggests and have fun. Life is to short to be judgmental and overly critical. You should take a cruise - on your favorite line and back off the CCL boards, I think you need some time away to reflect on how you are coming across to others. Better yet, go get buzzed...it may help you loosen up :cool:

Archived