this "squeaky wheel"...

just got some "grease". in the form of a $50 pp cabin credit for our next sailing, in response to the letter I sent to them (mixed review on our Valor 5/22 sailing). although knowing that my concerns have been heard and addressed is worth more than even a few drinks on "Uncle Bob". And yes, I filled out the comment card while onboard. ;) my biggest point of contention was the total chaos at disembarkation that caused us to miss our 1:15 flight (as we started the debarkation process at 9:00) and consequently had to pay to get a later flight (thank God we made all our connections anyway).

just got some "grease". in the form of a $50 pp cabin credit for our next sailing, in response to the letter I sent to them (mixed review on our Valor 5/22 sailing). although knowing that my concerns have been heard and addressed is worth more than even a few drinks on "uncle bob". and yes, I filled out the comment card while onboard. my biggest point of contention was the total chaos at disembarkation.

Dont you have to use it in the next 18 months? Are you cruising within that time frame?

I see you answered my question below re: tours in S. Caribbean. Being a "frequent visitor" down there, are there any you'd recommend, or like to mention any "must sees"? I've been plugging my way through the VOLUMES of information on the Destiny (though I don't know that we'll be sailing her at that time) and the POC boards, just was curious as to your point of view. thanks!:)

I see you answered my question below re: tours in S. Caribbean. Being a "frequent visitor" down there, are there any you'd recommend, or like to mention any "must sees"? I've been plugging my way through the VOLUMES of information on the Destiny (though I don't know that we'll be sailing her at that time) and the POC boards, just was curious as to your point of view. thanks!:)

Quick rundown, since I need to run errands..most of these are explained in great detail on the POC board.

Barbados--Silver Moon Cat..Glory Tours...Boatyard

Aruba...Day Pass at resorts...renting jeeps..hanging at Carlos N Charlies..Going to Palm Beach

Dominica..Island tours similar to what you did with Godfrey in St Thomas...Beno, Reyno, Donovan offer these. Wacky Rollers is also a great tour company..they have really cool jeeps/suv's that you ride around in and visit the falls and other gorgeous spots.

Archived