3rd times a charm..... ;)

KPfromCT

I would think way to early of a flight. If I recall correctly, it is about an hour to the Orlando airport. If you rent a car to get back, they may not have cars available that early and it would take extra time to drop off the car. If you take the Carnival transport, it will take a while to fill up the bus. Your best bet would be private transport which is pricey, but I still think your flight time is way to early.

Is 9:35 too early to fly out of Orlando? Found a great deal on the Dream. :D. How far is Port Canaveral from Orlando International? TIA!! :D :D

Port Canaveral is about 45 minutes from Orlando airport, and it is a busy place. 9:35 is WAY too early, even if you self-assist. We live about an hour from the airport, and it is one you want to be there 2 hours before flight time. Even after you get through security, you still have to take a monorail to the gates. Also, most car rentals are off-site, and you take a shuttle to the airport.

If you could use a transporter like on Star Trek, that might work -- as long as you placed the starting unit before customs, and the ending unit after airport security. Good luck.

Lol! Thanks for the great laugh :D

Archived