opening balcony dividers, Libery of the Seas

I've read before that if you have adjoining balconies that they might open these for us.

Don't flame me I read it here!

I'm wondering do they still do this and if so who do you ask?

Also if they are open is it the whole way back? I think I say a pic before on here that showed part of the divider pulled back!

Thanks

I've read before that if you have adjoining balconies that they might open these for us.

Don't flame me I read it here!

I'm wondering do they still do this and if so who do you ask?

Also if they are open is it the whole way back? I think I say a pic before on here that showed part of the divider pulled back!

Thanks

Balcony dividers on all but the aft balconies can be opened on Liberty. However, it's up to local ship management if it will be allowed.

We just did this on the Independence, it was great to feel a little more open. I think the rule is tho, once its opened its opened for the whole cruise. And I think I understand you question on them being all the way open, no, they only slide about 1/2 way back. Heres a pic

20130108_183019.jpg

This is an E2 hump balcony

Thanks for the pics I think that's what I saw before. I like the fact that there is still some privacy

Not sure how???? Now they can just look in your window or walk in your back door? Just never understood the concept or why?

Not sure how???? Now they can just look in your window or walk in your back door? Just never understood the concept or why?

You can close the curtains, and keep the patio door locked if that's an issue. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was nice to have the larger balcony.

Archived