June 3, 2013 Enchantment Review ... Going Coco Loco and the Suite Life

ksawyercruiser I just wanted to say a big thank you for your review of Enchantment. My gf of 5 years and I are sailing with another couple, and aided by your review, we feel a lot more prepared to get the most out of our cruise.

Chops, park cafe, breakfast in bed, here we come!

Sounds like a plan! :D

That's what Cruise Critic is all about ... sharing experiences and knowledge so others can have the best cruise possible.

Enjoy yourself! :)

-Kim

That's to bad you encountered a bad week on the Enchantment. I was on her last month on a back-2-back cruise and didn't notice a filthy pool deck area on either of the two cruises. I would chalk it up to a bad week, not a norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

I would agree wholeheartedly! I told my husband that someone said the Enchantment was "despicable." He was totally floored. Said it must have been the exception because we didn't get that impression at all.

Glad you had a great b2b!!

-Kim

• 2 months later...

ksawyercruiser Thank you so much for this review. I had this morning a hold for a family suite in March, like you as a result of a change of plan but from the Fantasy because of school calendar, and after reading your reviw, i called back and finalized payment !

Thank you also everyone for writing on cc. It really helps a lot of people like me when it comes to making a decision.

Josee.

• 5 months later...

ksawyercruiser,

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I saw your link on another posting and had to check it out.

My fiance and I will be on EN for our Honeymoon in October. We are sooooooo excited and your review made us even more crazy. We are treating ourselves to a GS (8034) because I know it's the only time we'll every be able to justify it lol. Needless to say, your review confirmed that we made the right decision!!

Thanks for the great review!

Goose

ksawyercruiser,

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I saw your link on another posting and had to check it out.

My fiance and I will be on EN for our Honeymoon in October. We are sooooooo excited and your review made us even more crazy. We are treating ourselves to a GS (8034) because I know it's the only time we'll every be able to justify it lol. Needless to say, your review confirmed that we made the right decision!!

Thanks for the great review!

Goose

Thank you so much!!! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed the review. You're going to have a great cruise. I'm jealous of your GS and getting to spend the evenings with Reyno. Hopefully he will still be there.

We leave in a couple weeks on the Liberty. Balcony room this time. I'm sure I'll miss the suite perks. But I'm thrilled to check out a different ship. I'm hoping to do another review for that sailing.

And a BIG congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :D