Does the Breeze have an aft cabin comparable to Valor's 8450?

wmjrdn4ever

When we cruised on the Valor in 11 and 12 we were in aft balcony Cabin 8450. We really liked this Cabin because the balcony was about 40 percent wider than the standard aft cabin balcony.

We are currently booked on the Breeze for March 2014 and thinking about upgrading to another aft cabin.

Looking at some pictures it looks like Cabins 9477 and 9474 have the same balcony lay out.

These are not the aft wraps -- they are right next to the aft wrap where the wrap cabin and the first aft cabin are separated by a non-public area, and the cabins share the "extra" balcony space.

Saw this pic on a review and thought it looked like it was the same as the Valor.

Anyone have a confirmation?

IMG_0922.jpg.dfea62cde443466cdd6bf44a92c8b37d.jpg

I cant answer your question sorry, but we are booked in that cabin for our Valor cruise :D :D Do you have any pictures you can share? so your saying the balcony is bigger than the other aft balconies? :D

the Breeze is a Dream class and the Valor is a Conquest class so they might be different.

Edited by hockeyluver

When we cruised on the Valor in 11 and 12 we were in aft balcony Cabin 8450. We really liked this Cabin because the balcony was about 40 percent wider than the standard aft cabin balcony.

We are currently booked on the Breeze for March 2014 and thinking about upgrading to another aft cabin.

Looking at some pictures it looks like Cabins 9477 and 9474 have the same balcony lay out.

These are not the aft wraps -- they are right next to the aft wrap where the wrap cabin and the first aft cabin are separated by a non-public area, and the cabins share the "extra" balcony space.

Saw this pic on a review and thought it looked like it was the same as the Valor.

I believe you would want 6499 or 6468.

They are the "extra large" balcony cabin - just forward of the aft wraps and the entrance to those cabins as a small common area and seperation for the hall and other cabins on that deck. We had the aft wrap in February and have it rebooked in August.

I do not see any others with the seperate entrance areas on the deck plans.

Edited by happy cruzin

Here is a picture that may help - it is taken from the "public" hall way. You can see the metal door frame on the right for the door that closes off the cabin area to the public hallway.

The entrance to 6501 (the aft wrap) is straight ahead the entrance to 6499 is to the left - just out of the photo.

We loved this location - rebooked it for our August Family cruise. My son and daughter-in-law booked 6499 for the larger balcony! ;)

307305_4656712333173_1455095787_n.jpg.cdbcb379178743d61c8aff73bb714fd2.jpg

I know the ones on deck 8 next to the wraps are 1/3 larger than the other aft ext balconies. We were on the Magic last year and had this cabin and it was almost as long as the wrap next door...we couldn't believe it. I have grabbed one for our Breeze cruise next year!!;) They are cabins 8468 and 8475...we had cabin 8468 on the Magic and will have it again on the Breeze. You can see pictures of it if you google the cabin #'s.

Edited by LaShea

OP....did that answer your question??

Not exactly -- the cabins you describe are on the side of the ship and they do have the longer balcony. They talked these cabins up a lot at one of the future cruise presentations I attended when they were debuting the Magic.

These cabins will not work for us because we need a cabin for three, not two.

The one I am asking about is -- imagine looking at the inside door for the aft wrap, the one you reference is on the right, the one I am asking about is on the left and is a true aft balcony.

I am going to go ahead and try to do the upgrade and take a chance. My wife really likes the aft balcony cabins so even if it is not wider, she will still enjoy it.

Yes it does - just like all conquest class ships- the aft cabins right next to the aft-wraps are 1/3 larger than the rest in the middle. You want to look at Verandah: 8468 and 8475 or Vista: 9477 and 9474. We have 8468 booked for our b2b in February on Breeze. From the few pictures I have seen of the room - even it looks larger than those on the conquest.

You will be able to have 4 chairs (2/lounge, 2/regular and a table) fit comfortably. You will have plenty of room for 3 or even 4 people. There is definitely a couch in the room. Hurry and book - those rooms go quickly!!!!

Edited by SIENA6334

Yes it does - just like all conquest class ships- the aft cabins right next to the aft-wraps are 1/3 larger than the rest in the middle. You want to look at Verandah: 8468 and 8475 or Vista: 9477 and 9474. We have 8468 booked for our b2b in February on Breeze. From the few pictures I have seen of the room - even it looks larger than those on the conquest.

You will be able to have 4 chairs (2/lounge, 2/regular and a table) fit comfortably. You will have plenty of room for 3 or even 4 people. There is definitely a couch in the room. Hurry and book - those rooms go quickly!!!!

You will love it! It is bigger and it is so nice. The aft wraps on the Dream class ships get smaller as you go up in decks. When we looked at the aft wrap on deck 8 my husband said...thanks goodness we didn't pay all that extra money for that...this balcony is almost as big as that one!:D We were in 8468 on the Magic and we are in 8468 on the Breeze next Nov.

I cant answer your question sorry, but we are booked in that cabin for our Valor cruise :D :D Do you have any pictures you can share? so your saying the balcony is bigger than the other aft balconies? :D

the Breeze is a Dream class and the Valor is a Conquest class so they might be different.

Yes, absolutely if you are in Valor 8450 the balcony is wider than the ones in the middle of the aft section. The cabin is the same width, but the balcony is about 4 feet wider than the cabin. We liked it so well we booked the same cabin in 2011 and 2012.

Yes, absolutely if you are in Valor 8450 the balcony is wider than the ones in the middle of the aft section. The cabin is the same width, but the balcony is about 4 feet wider than the cabin. We liked it so well we booked the same cabin in 2011 and 2012.

Thanks :D any pictures lol, fingers crossed they dont move us, as it is a cabin for 3 and there are only 2 of us :D

Be sure and post some pics of your room when you return. There are not many out there and I would love to see what I have to look forward to!!!!

I would love to, but you will be there before me! You get back one week before we leave so you will have show me what I can look forward to!

I would love to, but you will be there before me! You get back one week before we leave so you will have show me what I can look forward to!

oops!!! I thought you were going this november. I'll be sure to post the pics

• 4 months later...
Can't answer the question but I have 8475 booked on Breeze in August. I'll make sure to get a lot of pics and post when we return.

Your balcony (8475) is a very nice size, you'll have a lounge, two chairs and a table. Plenty of room to walk around even with all the furniture. We were in 8477 and jealous of the extra balcony space next door. We had the same amount of furniture but it was tight.