Carnival Imagination room photos anyone?

bankonus

Never been on the Imagination and was on the Fantasy so long ago I can't remember anything. We have an inside 3 person room booked. Are the bathrooms as tiny as I have seen on some really old reviews here? If anyone has some current photos of the inside rooms can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

The ocean view and interior rooms on that class are the same size and layout, as are the bathrooms. There are pictures of our aft ocean view cabin in my Imagination review which is linked in my signature.

Thanks!

The vanities were drawn up by someone who only brushes their teeth, brushes their hair and uses deodorant. There is no room for anything else. The bathrooms used to have a medicine cabinet (Elation and Paradise still do) but they were replaced during refurbishment. The new layout is easier for the stewards to clean but horrible for any more than 2 pax.

We hang a multipocket holder from the hooks on the back of the door or towel rack.

We use a second multipocket on the hook by the bunk. Since I sleep on the bunk this is my nightstand for the cruise.

The vanities were drawn up by someone who only brushes their teeth, brushes their hair and uses deodorant. There is no room for anything else. The bathrooms used to have a medicine cabinet (Elation and Paradise still do) but they were replaced during refurbishment. The new layout is easier for the stewards to clean but horrible for any more than 2 pax.

We hang a multipocket holder from the hooks on the back of the door or towel rack.

We use a second multipocket on the hook by the bunk. Since I sleep on the bunk this is my nightstand for the cruise.

Thanks for the tips. I think I will be in the bunk also since my son is 6'3 and 275lbs!

• 3 weeks later...

We're on the Imagination in August. We initially booked an inside on the main deck for DH and I as well as an inside next door for our 3 teens. We then discovered that the inside cabins only have 2 twin beds (can convert to a king) and a trundle (pulls out from under one bed and is very tiny). It is in very very fine print somewhere when you book online (if you do a fake booking you may see). After prices kept dropping for our cruise, we upgraded to 2 connecting OV cabins so everyone will have a regular sized bed. They are a bit larger too and we still got more prices drops...is a really great deal.

Archived