Coconuts?

wishingtocruise

Hey!

How is Coconuts to eat? Is it possible to go there and then to a beach for the rest of the day?

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

We think Coconut's is a great place to eat. We go there every time we visit Coz. Fantastic service, Reasonable prices, and great food. Along with the best view in the world. Why would you want to go anywhere else...LOL. You should have plenty of time to beach.

The view there is truly to die for. Absolutely world class. Great fries -- that's all I've had. But I hear they have wonderful shrimp quesadillas.

The problem is getting there and back. You really need to rent a car. That way you can easily and painlessly hit both places with ease and plenty of time to spare.

No, there probably will not be taxis waiting a Coconuts so you'd want to pay the cabbie to wait for you. The whole deal would be more expensive than just renting a car and doing it on your own. Very easy to do. The roads going south and around the back of the island are almost deserted only two stop signs on the whole route. It's like driving out in the country.

You need to rent a car to visit Coconuts. Like Carey said it is like a black top road in the country. I don't remember seeing any cabs at Coconuts. We enjoyed our visit to the quite side of the island. We went to Punta Sur Lighthouse, stopped at a couple of beaches and ate at Coconuts. The grilled fish sandwich and pico de gallo are awesome.

Archived