How close to cruise can I add bottomless bubbles

sragu01

Hi all. We are leaving on the Liberty on July 6 and still haven't decided on whether we want to add the bottomless bubbles. If we do decide to add it, how long can I wait before it is too late and I would have to wait until we are on the ship?

Hi all. We are leaving on the Liberty on July 6 and still haven't decided on whether we want to add the bottomless bubbles. If we do decide to add it, how long can I wait before it is too late and I would have to wait until we are on the ship?

You can only add it on the ship.

I believe it is only available on the ship, and is sold the first two days. It's pretty quick to buy, and they add a sticker to your Sail & Sign card.

EDIT: Three replies in a row with basically the same answer...

you can add it on the boat they usually have a table set up somewhere selling it the first day, or you can get it at most bars. get one and share it with your partner/cruise buddy. its just a sticker on your sign and sail card, but sometimes they do run your card to see if it is yours by running it and compairing your picture.

Actually i have bought it twice in the past from Bon voyage so I know you can buy it in advance. Does anyone know how close to the cruise you can still order things from Bon voyage?

Yes, they can be purchased thru Bon Voyage, but it has to be done by calling them, not online. As with anything else from BV, I would buy it more than a week and a half before sailaway, or the ship might not get the notice. Sometimes, BV tell you that it's too close to the cruise to order from them.

If you order from BV, you have to pay Florida sales tax. If you buy it on board before sailaway, you have to pay the sales tax applicable to the port of embarkation. If you wait until the first evening or the second day, when the ship is in international waters, you don't pay sales tax. Remember to buy it by the second day, sales of the bottomless bubbles are cut off after that.

Actually i have bought it twice in the past from Bon voyage so I know you can buy it in advance. Does anyone know how close to the cruise you can still order things from Bon voyage?

from carnival FAQ's

Bon Voyage Department

• Telephone Orders are accepted up to 5:30pm EST, the day prior to the cruise; for Sunday and Monday departures, orders are accepted up to 5:30pm EST on Friday.

• Internet orders are accepted up to one week prior to the sail date (two weeks prior for Formal Wear rentals). To complete orders online, the booking number and stateroom numbers are needed.

Just a heads up if you order the bottomless bubbles through Bon Voyage before the cruise....the paper showing you pre-purchased it will be in your cabin. I.e., you can't partake of a soda until you get into your cabin to retrieve the paper to turn it in to get your sticker. That's what happened to us. If you have FTTF then it isn't a problem. If you don't have FTTF and want a soda when you board then you are better off to just purchase once you are on the ship.

one post alludes to bottomless bubbles is one price for all you can drink.

is it just pop? no one in the family drinks booze, so is it worth it for just pop?

if you buy on day 2 as recommended is it back purchased to when you got on the vessel, or you still pay for what you have already charged?

how much is bottomless bubbles? how much is a pop? i.e. how many pops do I need to drink for it to pay for itself?

thanks for info!

one post alludes to bottomless bubbles is one price for all you can drink.

is it just pop? no one in the family drinks booze, so is it worth it for just pop?

if you buy on day 2 as recommended is it back purchased to when you got on the vessel, or you still pay for what you have already charged?

how much is bottomless bubbles? how much is a pop? i.e. how many pops do I need to drink for it to pay for itself?

thanks for info!

bottomless bubbles is $6.00 per day pp plus 15% gratuity added for adults and $4.50 a day for kids plus gratuity.

Soda cost $1.95 a can plus 15% gratuity.

If you buy it on day 2 you would only pay for 6 days if you are on a 7 day cruise.

Bill

you can add it on the boat they usually have a table set up somewhere selling it the first day, or you can get it at most bars. get one and share it with your partner/cruise buddy. its just a sticker on your sign and sail card, but sometimes they do run your card to see if it is yours by running it and compairing your picture.

You should not do this. Last cruise they did spot check sometimes and scanned my card and it would be quite embarrassing if you were stealing a soda card.

Archived