Our First Oceania Cruise & Thank You Cruise Critic Members!!!

queeniev

This will be our first Oceania Cruise, so I want to thank Cruise Critic Members with all your posts and insights this has help me a lot to make a decision as to what cruise to take.:) Realistically I changed my trip from (next year) Marina Papeete 2 week to Europe 7 night Ionian Summer, Italy 7 day because of my work. Could not decide on which cabin to choose so after reading anonymously the comments about which cabins along with the reclassification I have come to make that decision on a cabin. So thank you all who wrote in, this helps a lot since we really do not travel as much as the other members. We will be planning on the June 11 2014 cruise so as it gets closer I will try and see who will be traveling. I have been to Sardinia, and many areas of the mainland not by cruise so this will be great to just go port to port. June will be very warm, but will be great in the evenings to enjoy our balcony for dinner. I would like to reach out as we get closer to our cruise and ask some recommendations of some good hotels. We will be in Venice, then depart in Rome. Planning a total 10 day trip which is the most that I can be away from my work at this time.. again, thank you all, for us newbies do read this stuff and very helpful to say the least.

As per TansyMew's post you could get a lot of help once your Roll Call gets more active. Fellow pax organize excursions and post their hotel recommendations so it might be useful to post a hello on that board

Also good information can be had from the various Ports of Call boards for the cities you will be visiting.

Enjoy your first cruise on O, could be start of a trend, and the planning.

Archived