Parking Choices in Galveston

jayjay416

Such a minor dilemma ...

I'm deciding between Lighthouse and Park n Cruise. I've been reading some positive things about the Park n Cruise lot, but DW is concerned if it rains. Is the traffic crazy trying to get out of the lot with everyone trying to load/unload at the terminal?

We've used EZ Parking before. They were fine, but we noticed Lighthouse's buses are larger and the wait is shorter and at that time, we thought we would do LH next time.

Have you had any crummy experiences with PnC?

we have used both and I do not remember any difference in timing. Howevere I did like having the covered parking at Lighthouse which is what we used last time and will probably be my first choice in the future.

We have used both and both are good but Park N Cruise gets my vote. They have both covered and uncovered parking. It is right across the street from the terminal and there is no problem at all getting out. The main reason I like it is because there is no need for a shuttle which means no tipping. I dropped my wife and our luggage off at the pier and then did the reverse at the end of the cruise. We are using them again in August. You can't go wrong with either one though.

We have used EZ Cruise for years and have never had an issue. But the last time, the line was so long and the shuttles couldn't keep up, and we could see the Lighthouse group leaving very quickly with very little wait. We decided for our next cruise we would try another company, just because EZ Cruise is so popular and busy. We are going to try PNC across the street and see how that will work out for us in August.

We have used EZ Cruise, Lighthouse, and P n C. We like P n C the best because it is so convenient and you can park inside. Last cruise we used Boi Valet because when I was booking our parking P n C was not accepting reservations for Princess cruisers. We liked Boi Valet better because they are closer. They are right on the corner at the red light where you cross the street. It is so nice to just walk across the street, get your car and go.

Archived