Electrical outlets in a FOS accessible room.

Are there any additional electrical outlets in a FOS promenade accessible room? I know about the two over the counter (under the mirror) but how about by the beds? I can't see that they would allow an extension cord to go across the room (tripping hazard at night for spouse) to operate a cpap.

Are there any additional electrical outlets in a FOS promenade accessible room? I know about the two over the counter (under the mirror) but how about by the beds? I can't see that they would allow an extension cord to go across the room (tripping hazard at night for spouse) to operate a cpap.

They do allow it to go across the floor creating a tripping hazard at night as this is what I've had to do each cruise I've been on.

There aren't any extra power outlets than those you've already mentioned.

The only RCCL ships that I have been on that have electrical sockets by the beds are the Accessible Cabins on the Oasis and Allure. Would assume that Quantum now being the newest ship would also have sockets by the bed.

You might want to also post your question on the CC Disable Cruise Travel Forum.

Archived