Balcony smoking, would you rather...

While I'm sure you find your suggestion funny, some do not see the humor of your advice. If this were to happen to anyone I know I would strongly suggest they file assault/battery charges against the person who dumps a bucket of water on them while smoking. So the next time you offer this swell remedy for curing your issues regarding smokers also strongly suggest they pack the phone# of their attorney.

I agree that the suggestion was intended to be funny. The sad part is that your advice about filing charges and calling your attorney is probably not meant to be funny. While I might be ticked off if someone dumped water on me, I would not be filing criminal charges, nor would I be contacting an attorney. :rolleyes:

Is it so hard to imagine non smokers will choose c) neither of the above?

:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm a non smoker and as the OP gave us 2 choices I would go for the cigar option if they are the only 2 options I have.

:-)

I agree that the suggestion was intended to be funny. The sad part is that your advice about filing charges and calling your attorney is probably not meant to be funny. While I might be ticked off if someone dumped water on me, I would not be filing criminal charges, nor would I be contacting an attorney. :rolleyes:

Right.. Some one is a little to uppity..

Also international waters im sure that would stand.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

Assault and battery.. From water Hahahahaha good luck

Battery I don't think so. Assault ? maybe a low grade charge , that probably wouldn't stick. And that would be on land, ona ship at sea, I don't see it being that much

Battery I don't think so. Assault ? maybe a low grade charge , that probably wouldn't stick. And that would be on land, ona ship at sea, I don't see it being that much

Rouge wave hit him lol..

But i cant see cig smoke lingering.

Maybe a cigar

While I'm sure you find your suggestion funny, some do not see the humor of your advice. If this were to happen to anyone I know I would strongly suggest they file assault/battery charges against the person who dumps a bucket of water on them while smoking. So the next time you offer this swell remedy for curing your issues regarding smokers also strongly suggest they pack the phone# of their attorney.

Since the post you are referring to was in response to my post....

I knew he/she was joking! However, I do like the idea of the bucket of water! Wonder if the brig is inside or oceanview or a virtual balcony? Probably no smoking allowed in the brig! My nose and lungs would be happy!

Assault and battery.. From water Hahahahaha good luck

I knew it was a joke!!!

Either one as I don't think balcony smoking is as much an issue as people here make it. Yes I have been on the balcony when people next door are smoking, but as soon as you catch a whiff, it is gone just as quick. So either one wouldn't matter to me. Smoke away.

I don't smoke and I feel the same as you! On a moving ship with the wind it's not just hanging there on my balcony!

fb-like-button.jpg

I obviously need to know what balcony y'all have been staying on because that is the one I need to book. The wind certainly does not take away the smell from any of the balconys I have been on. Also, unless it is a seaday the ship isn't moving. Are non-smokers not allowed to be on the balcony during a port day....where there probably isn't any wind to blow the smoke away?

What really, really irks me (on land too!) is when folks have the cigarette burning but they are just holding it or have it sitting in the ashtray...for extended periods of time. If you are going to have it lit, then put it in your mouth and smoke it!!! Let your lungs have the smoke....not mine.

Since the post you are referring to was in response to my post....

I knew he/she was joking! However, I do like the idea of the bucket of water! Wonder if the brig is inside or oceanview or a virtual balcony? Probably no smoking allowed in the brig! My nose and lungs would be happy!

I knew it was a joke!!!

No I'm talking about txnana

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Archived