Ideas needed for a group trip

tinkerbell_82

Hi everyone-

I am looking for a company to book a group excursion with to stingray city (and hopefully rum point) for our wedding cruise. I'm hoping to find one that won't require me to put down a huge deposit for a private charter, and will work with me until I get my headcount secure.

Can anyone reccomend a good tour company for a group?

How many in your group? Last year we did a private tour that had both stingray city and rum point. Its a super comfortable boat, we must have had about 40-45 people from our group on the boat, (families from my sons hockey team:-) The pricing starts at groups up to 25 people . Good luck with your planning !!http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/StingrayCityRumPointBeach.htm

This is great info- thanks! We're not quite sure how many people will be in the group quite yet, but I'll keep this for when we get a better idea. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

I just booked our private yacht tour through discount excursions and we are going to stingray city and you can either choose to go to 2 snorkeling stops OR go to 1 snorkeling stop and the Rumpoint beach. We have 29 people in our group and their private tour goes up to 35 people. It was very reasonable and they are very helpful and the deposit was reasonable. Have fun!!

Archived