Prides Upgrades?

Ramrac

Does anyone know what the Pride will be getting when she gets her 2.0 upgrades? I have looked around and see different answers, which may be all I get here, but was hoping someone had some more definite answers, specifically if she will be getting the waterworks or any change to the slide area.

Thanks!

They aren't adding the waterworks to any 2.0 ships so the Pride probably won't get it either. The only ships that have gotten waterworks upgrades with the recent dry docks were the Sunshine which was in an extensive dry dock to make it more like the newer ships and the Spirit which was to make it more interesting to the Aussies. That dry dock was also a longer one. The Pride's dry dock will only be 2 weeks long so they will most likely be doing general maintenance and upgrading the safety systems as they announced all ships will get.

They could possibly add new food venues since they already have grills in the area they usually put Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana but that's probably it if they even do that. It would be nice, but I don't see that happening either. I hope I'm wrong though. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

They aren't adding the waterworks to any 2.0 ships so the Pride probably won't get it either. The only ships that have gotten waterworks upgrades with the recent dry docks were the Sunshine which was in an extensive dry dock to make it more like the newer ships and the Spirit which was to make it more interesting to the Aussies. That dry dock was also a longer one. The Pride's dry dock will only be 2 weeks long so they will most likely be doing general maintenance and upgrading the safety systems as they announced all ships will get.

They could possibly add new food venues since they already have grills in the area they usually put Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana but that's probably it if they even do that. It would be nice, but I don't see that happening either. I hope I'm wrong though. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you! That was what I was looking for.

Archived