NCL Dawn vs. Caribbean Princess..Anyone?

Crazsea

Hi,

I am very torn between another sailing on the Caribbean Princess or trying the Norwegian Dawn. Can anyone who has been on both give me some comparitive feedback please?

Many thanks!

Some of the areas of interest to me are the food, the pools, deck space, the entertainment and onboard activities.

And that's the truth!!! Scheduled for our third cruise with Princess...friends of ours cruised the Norwegian Dawn and said the food was nothing like Princess, service too. Whatever, everyone has their own opinions. We have been on just two - Grand Princess - now looking forward to Caribbean Princess July 30th. We know what to expect and so much look forward to it!! Good luck with your decision and have a blast!!!

but never on CB. I will tell you that the Dawn has a VERY impressive art collection if you are into Impressionists. Like the original "The Bather" by Renoir. You can see a half dozen others by great artists in Le Bistro as well. I love this ship and think it would be superior to the massive crowds aboard CB. That holds a few too many people for my taste. Also, the staff on the Dawn is willing to keep guests entertained. They have much more to do when comparing the events for each day and night. They also offer 11 dining rooms. I find it hard to believe that Princess's food is SOOO much better but I can tell you July 12th if you care to ask me again. Just email. I love NCL and have sailed five times total with them, twice Celeb, 1 RC, 1 Carnival, 1 Commodore.

Leaving Wednesday for 12 nights in Alaska!! See ya. Oh yeah, I chose the "Dawn" (Princess) for my first sailing with them. Hmmmmm.

Archived