Triumph and Punchliner brunch

kaymoody

So I thought for sure I read some where that the updated triumph was getting the brunch but I can't find it anywhere. Has anyone sailed on her recently for the 5 night cruise and have seen/eaten the Punchliner brunch?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks for the response. I saw that too but it's not listed on carnival.com under the dining options. Weird!

I talked it up to my husband as an alternative dining option for breakfast. He loves the quietness of the MDR breakfast and was sad to hear it changed for sea days. Hope they do have the brunch or now I have to down play it. Lol

The seaday brunch is wonderful. We just recently got off the freedom and they had it there. The only thing is that brunch didnt start till 830 or 9am. But the menu is nice, can get both breakfast/lunch stuff, and dessert :) The steak and eggs was wonderful.

Was curious if it was on the new updated triumph.

I just came back from the June 13th sailing on the Triumph and the Brunch was not offered. I thought it was going to be added but it wasn't on this sailing. I really enjoyed the brunch menu when I cruised on the Breeze.

Archived