Sheraton Miami Mart

kelleigh229

Does anyone know anything about this hotel? I believe it used to be a Radisson and is connected to the Merchandise Mart.

Any help would be great - it is where I can use my Starwood points so I wanted to make sure that it's not a "hole".

Thanks!

Yes it used to be a Radisson. Its a very nice place to stay. I would only say stay there if you want to be near the airport or for business near there. You are far from the ocean.

enjoy Miami..its great:)

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same question. I just booked this hotel at 75.00 a night, so not worth redeeming my starwood points for. My cruise isn't for a while, so I may look at the alternative hotels and what is closer to the actual port.

Thanks

Hi, I booked on starwood.com - as it is so far in advance (2006) it may be cheaper. I was booking some other properties with starwood points, so I am going to need it and thought that it would be good to book it at that rate. Nice to get the same rate as available on priceline or hotwire and still be able to collect points. But from the sounds of it, it isn't near the pier and will be a long ways...we shall see. Enjoy your vacation!

Archived