Sunshine room questions

kite5280

We got switched from Dream to Sunshine, which we are really excited about. Just some questions on the room they put us in. It's an Ocean Suite 5341, last room in back on the corner. The room looks bigger than the one we chose on Dream which is nice since we have 4 in our room. We were worried about that spot.

Has anyone stayed back there? We've always stayed towards the front of the ship on 7th or so level. How is level 5 - promenade? Is the back there noisy? There is a dining room right under us. Does it rock anymore in the back? I'd appreciate your experience or opinions.

There is another thread on this here..... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1869575

Thanks so much Rossy, I didn't seed that thread. Did you stay in this room? We have family of 4 and wondering if this room with separate bedroom will work out better or be too separate. Our youngest will be 2 and probably still in crib and not sure the crib will fit in the bedroom...

We are booked in at the end of September. We are rather excited by the prospect of having a separate room having been on cruises the last few years and struggled to get the kids to sleep in the same room! Means once they down we can actually move around the room/sit on balcony without tiptoeing so not to disturb them!

Our kids are 3 & 5 and my wife also has a slight concern about kids being in own room..... But cabin door will be locked, and if really concerned could just leave our bedroom door open.

I am sure the crib will fit - and worst case imagine they could jut leave the sofabed as a single rather than pulling out the double section.

We honestly see the separate bedroom as a huge bonus!

We have this cabin next Jan. We booked it because we wanted the wrap balcony which they took out when they did the refit. We love the back of the ship and find it very quiet. This is a new cabin as it wasn't there before so the reviews are just coming in on how the noise will be from the dining room below. But I'm sure it will be a great cruise.

We got switched from Dream to Sunshine, which we are really excited about. Just some questions on the room they put us in. It's an Ocean Suite 5341, last room in back on the corner. The room looks bigger than the one we chose on Dream which is nice since we have 4 in our room. We were worried about that spot.

Has anyone stayed back there? We've always stayed towards the front of the ship on 7th or so level. How is level 5 - promenade? Is the back there noisy? There is a dining room right under us. Does it rock anymore in the back? I'd appreciate your experience or opinions.

Must be a new room, cause that area used to be the aft lounge bar for the past 17 years.

Archived