Cheers Beverage Program

The OP's question was about "pretty pricey" drinks...not beer. So the question asked was answered.

And you don't think $5.75 for a Bud Light isn't "pretty pricey"? Why don't you quit assuming things and just provide helpful info as I have done?

• 8 months later...
And you don't think $5.75 for a Bud Light isn't "pretty pricey"? Why don't you quit assuming things and just provide helpful info as I have done?

Nearly standard bar price for some city bars.

You can order by the bottle and not open them so they can be saved for later. before bed I check how many I have left for the day and get them all as unopened beer so I can bring them to the lido deck the next day and have my private cooler of beer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Is this draft beer only or can your purchase individual bottles, and not the buckets?

You can get the bottles/cans. Any drink as long as its under $10. You can also ask for them unopened, buy one every 5 minutes and ask for a bucket of ice. Some bartenders will do you the favour of giving you the bucket and ringing the purchase in every 5 minutes.

Hi all, we are sailing out of Galveston at the end if april and from what I have read we cannot purchase the cheers program until the following day. So am I correct in assuming that on a 7 day curuise we will only be paying for 6 days for the cheers program? Thanks for anyones input.

Happy Sailing

I sailed on Splendor on 2/13 and did not do Cheers. If I had I would have saved about $108, primarily drinking Coors Light 18 oz aluminum cans at $6.61 each. I had a few cocktails also and purchased bottled wine at the Steakhouse (that's not included anyway)

I 'm going on the 3/17 cruise on Splendor and am doing Cheers this time. I know I'll be ahead of the game! Never did hit the cutoff limit. Most I had in one day was 12 and the least was 6.

Also brought wine on and drank that too!!

Pam

I think it's worth it. We were just on a cruise and spent alot on alcohol. I bring on 2 bottles of wine, I even pack a 750ml Bottle of alcohol, that never gets confiscated for some reason, and we still buy alcohol. We are big beer drinkers so we order the beer buckets throughout the day. It would have saved us big money getting the cheers program! You can even save a day by buying it the second day of the cruise. I knew we should have bought it for the cruise we just got off of in January but my DH said it would be a waste of money.... guess how much our bar bill was!!! :rolleyes: