Serenade of the seas cabin 4580

Just thought I would post a quick review of our room on Serenade of the seas.I was looking for info on this cabin before I sailed as it was one of the new cabins put in after the refurbishment.

Cabin 4580 was one of the new cabins put in after the refurbishment.It was a great cabin on the same floor right next to the centrium. through a door at the side of guest services.It was the first cabin.

We never heard any noise and it was convenient for everything.

It had a lovely big window because it was part of the old restaurant and the window was larger than normal.

Hope this helps anyone else looking for info.

20130531_131839.jpg.b458e302234e0580a4210ac28217267f.jpg

f89c4df87409182c51249ff731dbbe82.jpg.2438a54a595f538fb929a365d0faf02a.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. do you have any more...like shows the whole cabin.

Do you think the cabin was smaller, the same, or larger than the other cabins. We have this cabin booked for a cruise next year out of New Orleans...almost, I know not quite, but almost like having a balcony view..

Thanks, Judy

Just thought I would post a quick review of our room on Serenade of the seas.I was looking for info on this cabin before I sailed as it was one of the new cabins put in after the refurbishment.

Cabin 4580 was one of the new cabins put in after the refurbishment.It was a great cabin on the same floor right next to the centrium. through a door at the side of guest services.It was the first cabin.

We never heard any noise and it was convenient for everything.

It had a lovely big window because it was part of the old restaurant and the window was larger than normal.

Hope this helps anyone else looking for info.

That's great with the big window you can sit in !

Almost makes me tempted to try Serenade :-)

Sorry Judy I dont have any more pics of the room.I meant to take more but forgot as we were so busy.

I found this on you tube before I went and near the end 6.12mins you can see the door you go through to get to your cabin and it's the first cabin.There are some other good videos of the ship by the same person on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGu-pJn4tTM

Archived