RCI - Drinks Menu 2013 Europe

Hi all, have looked and looked and can't seem to find anywhere a definitive price list that includes all drinks that can be obtained from the bar - I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction on the list.

I am trying to work out whether it is more economical for our family to purchase the premium drinks package/soda package or whether I will be better off purchasing drinks as I go along. I drink spirits and diet coke maybe if I'm in the mood the odd cocktail :). The kiddiewinks will probably have the soda package aswell.

We are a British family going on the Independence of the Seas on 24th Aug 2013 which is our first EVER cruise, so excited !

Any help would be appreciated.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Make sure you purchase the soda package for the kids - 1, you'll save money and 2, they won't be torturing you looking for drinks. Beers and spirits (by UK prices) are reasonable enough but their cocktails are surprisingly the best value and there's always a cocktail of the day. Wines are by far the worst deal, especially by the glass. With the 15 p/c gratuity on everything your final bill may seem like you've been to the Dorchester but just remember you're on a cruise ship and not a 3 star package hotel. Just enjoy!

Thanks, think that's the kids sorted. Just wanting to know how much money to budget for alchoholic drinks, there will be a leeway budget aswell. Haven't a clue how much it is for example for a vodka and diet coke (6$ 7$ 8$ )? How much are soda drinks on their own (for me during the day)?

Thanks, think that's the kids sorted. Just wanting to know how much money to budget for alchoholic drinks, there will be a leeway budget aswell. Haven't a clue how much it is for example for a vodka and diet coke (6$ 7$ 8$ )? How much are soda drinks on their own (for me during the day)?

$2.59 per can incuding gratuity.

Hi,

Like you we are going on our first ever cruise (on Adventure of the Seas on 21st July). I have purchased the soda package for my teenage boys as it works out really good value as it works out about £3.50 a day. I then don't have to worry about them charging seapass every time. We have decided not to go for premium drinks package as just don't think we would drink that much. previous posts on this subject reckon you need to have 6-7 drinks daily to break even, I will have one or two drinks a night but not much more. I am considering buying wine package to have some half decent wine at dinner.

Michelle

I am considering buying wine package to have some half decent wine at

dinner.

You might want to look at the reviews of the wine package before you do so. Although I am not a wine drinker myself, I seem to remember that some were not so happy with the selection. Don't forget you can bring two bottles of your own on board. You can pour yourself a glass in your cabin and bring it with you to dinner to avoid the corkage fee.

I too have also bought the soda package for all the family though as we all like to have fizzy drinks on holiday (naughty I know)!. If I want to purchase a spirit with a mixer will I be charged for just the spirit as I have purchased the soda package?

Hi,

Like you we are going on our first ever cruise (on Adventure of the Seas on 21st July). I have purchased the soda package for my teenage boys as it works out really good value as it works out about £3.50 a day. I then don't have to worry about them charging seapass every time. We have decided not to go for premium drinks package as just don't think we would drink that much. previous posts on this subject reckon you need to have 6-7 drinks daily to break even, I will have one or two drinks a night but not much more. I am considering buying wine package to have some half decent wine at dinner.

Michelle

Hi Michelle post back and let us know how your first cruise went

Archived