Atlantis Questions

new_to_cruising

In just over a week, my daughter and I will be in Nassau with a booked excursion (through Majestic Tours) to Atlantis. As we want to make the most of our day, I have a few questions.

How much is a taxi to Atlantis? It is just the 2 of us.

We are planning most of the day at the water park, are there lockers for our stuff? How much are they?

What are suggestions for lunch that would be quick, easy and won't break the bank? Lol! I think I read that no cash is accepted - only credit cards, is this right?

What else is must see at Atlantis? Don't want to miss out!!

Thanks for the help!!

In just over a week, my daughter and I will be in Nassau with a booked excursion (through Majestic Tours) to Atlantis. As we want to make the most of our day, I have a few questions.

How much is a taxi to Atlantis? It is just the 2 of us.

Taxi vans are $4pp from the port exit (plus tip).

Coming back.. it's $11 for 2 ppl if you don't get a van.

We are planning most of the day at the water park, are there lockers for our stuff? How much are they?

Yes, there are lockers. I think they run about $7 - $11 depending on the size. Credit card is needed.

What are suggestions for lunch that would be quick, easy and won't break the bank?

There are a few casual spots around the property. Shark Bites is one of the most popular.

Lol! I think I read that no cash is accepted - only credit cards, is this right?

Correct - Atlantis property is cashless during the daytime .. you'll need a credit card, or purchase an Atlantis Card at the gift shop.

What else is must see at Atlantis? Don't want to miss out!!

Check out the predator lagoon (in the coral tower).

Thanks for the help!!

Hope this help!

Archived