First time cruisers ncl epic from Barcelona 22nd sept

dearbhaile

We have cruise a lot. This is out first mega ship though. So we are looking forward this the behemoth. Looking at the itinerary, look like we will join you for the first three days. Bacelona, sea day and Naples. Got your excusion planned yet?

Don't get stress over it. Paul always said the best thing about a cruise is the ship and the Epic is quite a ship. I think we would be happy just to stay on it. If you need any help or suggestion, I am happy to offer my two cents...or Euros.

We have been to most of the ports before but not all. In Naples, we plan to go to Pompeii. Not sure about Livorno yet. If you haven't been before, then Pisa and Florence should be on your list of things to do. Also no plan yet for Marseille. Palma Majorca is small and I think it would be easy to navigate at the last minute.

Since this is your honeymoon, you probably will be in your cabin all day long anyway.

Archived