A few Ecstacy 5 day questions

girltrip

Sailing the Ecstacy This Saturday for 5 days WooHoo :D and was wondering how many formal nights we would have?

If anyone has been on this cruise lately and wanted to share any other info that would be much appreciated. I have been on the 4 day as a girls trip but this is my first 5 day as a party of 8!! :p:D:)

There is only one formal night. We don't dress to the nines anymore but always take a little extra care.

You will enjoy the ECSTASY between her & the SENSATION we have found our nitch. Very friendly crew & a easy ship to get around.

ENJOY !!! we are doing a B2B on her in Dec. maybe sooner depending on the rates. :D

Char

I too, have done "Ecstasy" twice recently, and both times 5 day cruises. Both times we had Elegant Night on the second night of the cruise. Not a big deal, so don't worry about taking the tux and rhinestone studded gown, but do wear something nice. "Ecstasy" is an excellent cruise, and I know you'll have fun,,,just as I did both times. ;)

"SKY"

Sailing the Ecstacy This Saturday for 5 days WooHoo :D and was wondering how many formal nights we would have?

If anyone has been on this cruise lately and wanted to share any other info that would be much appreciated. I have been on the 4 day as a girls trip but this is my first 5 day as a party of 8!! :p:D:)

There will be 1 formal night which is normally on your first sea day.

When looking for pics and info on a certain ship, I've found the best thing to do is do a forum search on the name of the ship and read all the reviews that are on here. They're usually a lot more detailed than the ones in the review section.

Have a great time. Hopefully, you'll have time to do a review when you get back. :)

Happy sailing!

Thank you all for such quick replies! That definitely helps with the packing ;).

A review of this cruise may be a little fuzzy but I will do my best! All the cruises I have done have been girl trips. This one is My bestfriend and I tagging along with my daughter, her boyfriend and 4 of their friends, all in there 20s. It will certainly be entertaining I'm sure. :p

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you all for such quick replies! That definitely helps with the packing ;).

A review of this cruise may be a little fuzzy but I will do my best! All the cruises I have done have been girl trips. This one is My bestfriend and I tagging along with my daughter, her boyfriend and 4 of their friends, all in there 20s. It will certainly be entertaining I'm sure. :p

Okay, so How Was It?????? Spill it! Please let us know how your journey was.

Archived