Taking City Mini on a cruise?

jax430

Has anyone taken a City Mini stroller on a cruise? We will be on the Celebrity Summit next month, and currently this is the only stroller we have for DD, who will be 14 months. She still naps twice per day, so I need to have something that will work well for when we're out and about in Bermuda (i.e., reclines and has good sunshade). Is the City Mini too bulky for our cabin? Am I better off purchasing an umbrella stroller, and if so, any suggestions? Thanks!

I have read several posts indicating that the city mini worked quite well on the ships. I have both a city mini and a chicco liteway and will likely take the city because of the awesome shade.

I have read several posts indicating that the city mini worked quite well on the ships. I have both a city mini and a chicco liteway and will likely take the city because of the awesome shade.

I was going to take two umbrellas (Maclaren Volo and Britax Blink), but I remembered that when I was on Oasis I wished I had brought my City Mini. So I think i'll take that and one of the others for this cruise. I LOVE my City Mini, and I think the fold is the easiest too as well as the flat fold.

We are taking our city mini on our September cruise. I have read many great reviews of people who have brought it. I figured its is still compact enough for the room and has the amazing sun shade and reclining back. I love that stroller!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have the City Mini GT which is slightly larger than the City Mini. Do you think it's too big to bring?

I have seen the GT and I think it will still be fine. They are not that much larger than the mini and still fold easily and flat. Plus I have seen people bring much more cumbersome strollers and seem to manage.

I have seen the GT and I think it will still be fine. They are not that much larger than the mini and still fold easily and flat. Plus I have seen people bring much more cumbersome strollers and seem to manage.

Archived