Giovanni's Table

I am leaving on the Allure Sept. 1st & there is someone in my party that is limited on what he can eat. I am looking for a Giovanni's Table menu to see if this can meet his requirement in a specialty restaurant. Thanks for all your help.

I am leaving on the Allure Sept. 1st & there is someone in my party that is limited on what he can eat. I am looking for a Giovanni's Table menu to see if this can meet his requirement in a specialty restaurant. Thanks for all your help.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/giovannis.pdf

Are the indicated Appetizer, Soup, Pasta, Entrée normally intended as individual courses, or do you normally select pasta or entrée. thanks, Ken

I'm pretty sure that everything is intended as individual courses. Being that there are a number of items in each section, you'll have to choose as to what you want.

And a heads up. On the Mariner, at least, the pasta, appetizers, salads etc were served family style w/ enough to share w/ another person or 2. I'm assuming you cold ask for smaller portions, but our Cesar Salad served 4 as a salad course. Now our entrees (like the filet etc) were individual servings.

Dessert is a table where you get some of this and some of that.

DH has some dietary restrictions and we found that he was able to be accommodated in each of the specialty restaurants we tried, including 150 Central Park, Giovanni's and Chops. When we made our reservations (onboard the ship) we told the host or hostess about the dietary concerns and they went over the menus and worked with us. Absolutely great!

Archived